Any Buwagga bay report?

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
enuff
Species: salmon lake tout

Any Buwagga bay report?

Post by enuff »

Headed to buwagga bay tomorrow. Is there still action there or should I look for another spot on the pond? Thanks for any information. Happy fishing
littleship
Species: salmon, etc.

Re: Any Buwagga bay report?

Post by littleship »

Launched at Port Henry today at about 8 am. Trolled the channel a bit and under the bridge. Marked a few fish but apparently they were not hungry. Threw all kinds of patterns at em. It appeared that the few boats that were in Bulwagga Bay were headed out of the bay so we did not venture in there. Interesting thing.....DEC was blasting at cormorants by noon or so. :o Wish I could help! There had to be about 1000 cormorants within our view at one point. Surface was 54F and rose to 62F by noon. Water was somewhat muddy but doable. Think I will launch out of Westport next trip. Good luck. Jamie.
Lord, if you can't help me, PLEASE don't help that bear!
cpmaple
Species: salmon,lakers and catfish

Post by cpmaple »

Not many reports about the south end of the lake but, next time I make it out I'm gonna head north toward the dish. Coles bay's and lighthouse should start turning on soon. looking like I will be off for the rotary so I will be out and about somewhere just don't know where yet. May not get any pre fishing in between now and then but oh well I will try my hardest at finding a few silver or lakers.
Heartbeat
Species: Salmon

Post by Heartbeat »

I fished the bridge this morning with my son and friend. We had our limit at 11:30. I never went into the bay.