DYP on POINTER with Effie

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
popster
Species: Salmo Salar Sebago

DYP on POINTER with Effie

Post by popster »

First off, a huge thanks to Homewrecker, Dean, for pulling off another class event for us at Point Bay Marina. Also thanks to all the folks who donated lottery prizes and to all the wonderful food donors. What a fun time, both on the water and at the post fishing gathering. I was lucky to draw Effie as a partner and we had a ball. Sorry, Effie, we didn't duplicate your last years feat, but we gave it a good shot. Effie boated several nice Salmon and a very nice Brown today. Great job Effie. Please thank Jeremy for helping with the boat/trailer.
A few pics from today

Bill
"POINTER"
digitroll (ron)

Re: DYP on POINTER with Effie

Post by digitroll (ron) »

Great report Bill and Effie! Looks like a German brown there. Very nice! Good to hear the wind wasn't much of a factor today for the fleet down south.

I like the salmon all in sequence in the livewell.

Good job Dean!
raz
Site Admin
Species: Coldwater fishes!!!

Post by raz »

That was indeed a very pretty Brown. Effie said they would have it for dinner along with fresh turkey...I bet that was a meal hard to beat.

Fish on death row...quite a cool pic. Thanks Bill,

And a big thanks to Homewrecker, what a great event. For those that missed it, don't miss it next year. What a riot!
Catch and serve with lemon.
Gerry
Fishdawg
Species: Salmon

Post by Fishdawg »

Bill,
Kudo's onthe brown trout burgers!!! Those were great. I copied the recipe listed in that section. I know what I'm doing with the salmon and brown that I kept! Thanks for the treat!
Sugarpie
Species: All the ones that are hungry!

Post by Sugarpie »

I had so much fun fishing with Bill! We were fortunate enough to be able to fish together last Saturday as well. I learned a lot and had a great time. This is my favorite picture from yesterday
I'm looking forward to fishing with you again Bill! You'll have to join us on the new boat :)
To fish or not to fish... NOT TO FISH??? Like that's even a question!!!!
WildFisherWoman
Species: The Toothiest N Meanest!

Post by WildFisherWoman »

Great to meet you Effie. Glad you guys had a fantastic day! Great seeing you guys :D
"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived"
Sugarpie
Species: All the ones that are hungry!

Post by Sugarpie »

Cheryl it was great to meet you as well! Looking forward to getting together at some point this spring/summer to do some fishing together. :)
To fish or not to fish... NOT TO FISH??? Like that's even a question!!!!
plantstone

Post by plantstone »

Beautiful fish. A nice southern report . I appreciate the way the fish are stacked symmetrically, I can just picture a school clinging together along a reef. What would happen if you dumped a handful of smelt in there?
Heijac
Species: All

Post by Heijac »

Great fishing next to you guys, we'll get em next year!