Wednesday Converse

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
Hawkeye
Species: salmon

Wednesday Converse

Post by Hawkeye »

Well the wind that had been predicted on Monday as being light and Tuesday as 5-10, turned into a USCG Lake Wind advisory..gotta love that National Weather service! Anyhow because of the blow we (Hobo was also aboard) decided to set up shortly after leaving the ramp. Fished alongside Hiejac for a good part of the day. Lite bite divers outdid the riggers 2 to one. Final count was 3 salmon, 4 lakers and half a dozen ciscos. Hot lure was a bright perch type pattern I had taped up a while ago with my granddaughter, (she was really excited when I told her about it working so well when I saw her tonight,she is 4 years old) florescent orange, lime green(florecent) and darker retro green on a copper blank. Other Orange and green on copper or brass worked well also.
We did not even really get the Hawkeye on plane today......... fished north of Thompsons and Garden. Best part was fuel burn for 4 hours on the 90 Etec was 1.4gallons of gas...gotta love that Etec!

See you all Saturday i am looking forward to another great day on the lake and the getting together with a great bunch of friends and stalwart salmon fishermen.
Matt
Species: Any

Re: Wednesday Converse

Post by Matt »

Sounds like a good day out!! I'm asking everyone this, so don't mind me. Did you notice if the Lakers were spawned out yet? Trying to get my hands on some eggs! :) :)
Salmoneye
Species: Fish

Post by Salmoneye »

Tight in Converse is not a bad thing...
There was a young man from Nantucket...
Sea Hare
Species: all species

Post by Sea Hare »

I'm glad that you and Hobocop got a chance to practice. You beat the ol' " skunk " anyway. Good luck to all this coming Saturday.. I'll be with you in spirit, anxious to read all the reports. Stay safe !

BB
It's not just a unit of measure !