Inland Sea 10/29

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
WildFisherWoman
Species: The Toothiest N Meanest!

Inland Sea 10/29

Post by WildFisherWoman »

Fished the IS all around about from 10 - 2 and didnt find anything special now see anyone!!!. Marked fish deep. Tried diff depths etc. colors.. Didnt like what I was pitching. :( Just thought I would share! :D
"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived"
Matt
Species: Any

Re: Inland Sea 10/29

Post by Matt »

WildFisherWoman wrote:Fished the IS all around about from 10 - 2 and didnt find anything special now see anyone!!!. Marked fish deep. Tried diff depths etc. colors.. Didnt like what I was pitching. :( Just thought I would share! :D
The cold snaps affected fishing at the Hole drastically...may be like that on the Lake as well.
Del Gue
Species: Salmon, Pike, Lake Trout

Post by Del Gue »

Thanks for the update. I found the same thing last week. Not much all day until 3:30 pm, then the bait fish came up from 90+ feet to around 50-40 feet. The rods started popping right and left. Had to pull out at 4 pm. Would have liked to stay longer.
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will go buy a boat.
raz
Site Admin
Species: Coldwater fishes!!!

Post by raz »

I'm sure fishing the IS without much to show, still beat what I was doing.
Better luck next time.
Catch and serve with lemon.
Gerry
plantstone

Post by plantstone »

Way to take a mid day tour. May the fish gods by with you upon your return.