Sunny days in Brazil

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
homewrecker
Species: salmon,mermaids

Sunny days in Brazil

Post by homewrecker »

Well I woke up early and headed out solo to find this local pond where a 32 kilo carp was found dead a couple weeks ago.Thats 80 pounds! After about 45 min. of rally driving on dirt roads with no signs I got there at daylight and had the place to myself so I grabbed my gear ( a pole some light tackle some dough and some beef liver I left out over night... mmmm). Big sliding sinker and large hook with big chunk of liver out to the middle of the pond....tug....tug zzzzzzzz..snap gone. large tail slap in the water wow, did I mention there were crocadiles in the pond too! guess I´ll need some heavier tackle. Igot set up again with a little lighter set up and tried again, got robbed a couple of times and then caught some little guy about 13in. with really big teeth...I mean canines like a dog. got a picture of him and set him free. got really hot so I packed it in. A couple days and I am going to try a new spot. sorry no pics this computer sucks. Tight lines Dean
Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Re: Sunny days in Brazil

Post by Reelax »

I think that is the 1st jungle fishin report I ever read on this forum... Keep at them Deano it's only a matter of time before you catch something big!
Matt B
raz
Site Admin
Species: Coldwater fishes!!!

Post by raz »

Hey Tarzan...I'm thinkin' maybe you could swing across that pond draggin' a line.
Kinda like trolling?

Catch and serve with lemon.
Gerry
easilyamused
Species: any and all

Post by easilyamused »

Raz wrote:Hey Tarzan...I'm thinkin' maybe you could swing across that pond draggin' a line.
Kinda like trolling?

oh crap!!! now that's funny! stay away from the ladies down there...
Fishdawg
Species: Salmon

Post by Fishdawg »

Hi Dean! Good to see your getting some fishing in. Sounds like you got some info and how to tips from some locals. Nice!! I flat out missed a big doe the first weekend of archery season and no chances since. No fishing since the last time out with you. Hope you saw the picture of the big salmon/brown caught recently off Grand Isle to give you some incentive to come back to VT. It's impressive!