Arnold Bay- 9/7

Check and share here for the latest Bass fishing reports.
smallcrafter
Species: Trout, Salmon, Walleye

Arnold Bay- 9/7

Post by smallcrafter »

Fished for 3 hrs today- a nice 20" smallie, some decent perch and a nice eye lost at the boat just before the net hit the water.....
Fish and bait were stacked nice in 27-35' near shallower structure- Eyes were what we were targeting though.....
Attachments
100_0267.JPG
cpmaple
Species: salmon,lakers and catfish

Re: Arnold Bay- 9/7

Post by cpmaple »

smallcrafter nice report sorry to hear u lost the eye at the boat. My question were u jigging for them? Do you have the water temp from today thanks and tight line cpmaple
smallcrafter
Species: Trout, Salmon, Walleye

Post by smallcrafter »

Today we were drifting as we had plenty of breeze- We were using my own version of green mt grabbers- chartreuse and green blades and black pearl beads- and sorry I didn't note the water temp- had quite a few Eye like strikes too- just kept coming up a little short on the harness... I think I'm just a bit out of practice- as I haven't been able to locate the eyes for a piece..... maybe next weekend. Gave my wife a hard time for losing dinner at the side of the boat....
cpmaple
Species: salmon,lakers and catfish

Post by cpmaple »

And that would have been a great dinner at that. Headed out in the am out of Westport to try for salmon and lakers but winds look nasty but will fish the north shore and up toward barn rock harbor see what we get good luck next weekend if you make it out fishing. thanks for the report would love to get my father on one more eye before hes not able to go anymore with me. Maybe next weekend I can get him out on the water before deer season.