Boat Headquarters, Swanton

General discussion not related to Lake Champlain.
BasscatTim
Species: Bass

Boat Headquarters, Swanton

Post by BasscatTim »

Just wanted to thank Kevin over to Boat Headquarters for helping me out on very busy Day.
Was up for the weekend to fish the LCI Bass Open and dunked the boat at Missisquoi and was headed down the Alburg pass when I started loosing power. Made it back to the ramp and loaded up the boat and ran down the road to Boat Headquarters. Talked to Kevin who was swamped with work and down to 1 mechanic but after I explained my situation he grabbed a spark tester and found a bad coil. He replaced the coil under warrenty and 30 mins later I was in the water running on all cylinders.
Thanks again Kevin you saved my weekend.

Tim
raz
Site Admin
Species: Coldwater fishes!!!

Re: Boat Headquarters, Swanton

Post by raz »

I've never stopped in there but have heard good things.
Good to hear he gave you the attention you needed. Great customer service.
Catch and serve with lemon.
Gerry
Sea Hare
Species: all species

Post by Sea Hare »

I bought a boat from Kevin at Boat HQ a couple years ago. Good people to do business with, and excellant cuatomer service too !

:) BB
It's not just a unit of measure !
Cas
Species: the kind that swim

Post by Cas »

Good establishment - bought my kicker from them, when I went to pick it up, he found an issue with the mounting bracket, and insisted he get it taken care of before I brought it home, and very quickly it was taken care of. My warrantee on the motor would have run out before I even got on the water (bought it in the winter), but he said if I ever have a problem over the first few months of using it, to just let him know and he'd take care of it regardless of the warrantee running out.
________
Mike
vtfishin
Species: Salmon, Steel, eyes, bass...

Post by vtfishin »

I agree, Kevin and Boat Headquarters are top notch folks. I bought my kicker, troller and other pieces and parts from them and have been very happy. Glad they helped you out.
Gecha (Gerry)
Species: whatever crazy enough to bite

Post by Gecha (Gerry) »

It's always nice to hear when a business offers great service.
Bringing a suggestion on this forum to create a section where we could post local businesses and places that go above and behond the standards and offer exceptional quality products and service.
Could be fishing equipment, boats, motors, mechanics, charters, restaurants, marinas, motels, medical help..... you get the idea.
A short text about their business, with contact information and a location map.

Or it could be a link to their website.
Gecha (Gerry North of the Border)
Brian
Species: fin fish

Post by Brian »

Good to see you over here Tim. ;) I'm hoping to get up to Champlain by the end of this month.
Got bass thumb?