Gonna be sad spring for cpmaple

General discussion not related to Lake Champlain.
cpmaple
Species: salmon,lakers and catfish

Gonna be sad spring for cpmaple

Post by cpmaple »

Looking like I will be sidelined this spring for silver. Had shoulder surgery on the 15th of November an telling me 2-3months before I can use it. Loading an unloading the boat will be the biggest issue. I may get to go a few times when my son in law an daughter wants to go so they can take care of boat an I just drive. But it won't be the same where I go every chance I get. This couldn't have happened early winter so spring time would have been freed up.lol :lol: Hoping to see some of you on the water still console (chad)
TUnamas

Re: Gonna be sad spring for cpmaple

Post by TUnamas »

Chad - Hang in there. I missed most of last season with back fusion surgery. I've also had several shoulder surgeries following a collegiate rugby injury. The fish are waiting, and you'll get time on the water. Follow your rehab, and soon enough! Take care!
Gecha (Gerry)
Species: whatever crazy enough to bite

Post by Gecha (Gerry) »

It's a sad situation but I'm sure you'll have some chance to go on the water and pull on thigh rods. Wishing you a full recovery from your surgery.
Gecha (Gerry North of the Border)
Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Post by Reelax »

Sorry to hear Chad. Hope you heal quickly!!

Fish on!
Matt B
pfu
Species: Cold and warm species

Post by pfu »

I have had surgery on both shoulders a few years apart. Good news, bad news. Recovery wasn’t as long as they said but do what they tell you. Bad news is never regained the strength causing reliance of others at times. Not all gloom and doom. You will be out their soon enough!