Heading Up this Week

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
ChessieMan
Species: trout/salmon

Heading Up this Week

Post by ChessieMan »

Hello everyone - hope you all made it through the year in good health and are ready for another "Frost Bite" season. I've a couple more hours of work on the Money Pit to complete the swap-over from stripers to salmon and by the looks of the weather Tues or Wed will be my first 2022 foray.

Planning on fishing out of Westport so I can go north or south - leaning toward north as that's where I've seen more reports - if anyone has been around Fishville, Scotch Bonnett ,.... how did you do?

Got a bunch of Crazy Ivans I'm itching to try - if my radio works??????? - I'll be on 16 or 68

Be seeing y'all soon - Ed aka Chessieman

PS - was a fantastic striper season - 97 landed, 9 > 40",
Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Re: Heading Up this Week

Post by Reelax »

Great to hear your back up here for frostbite
Season. I have 27th to 30th off for some muzzle loader hunting but am sure to mix in a troll it 2 in that time. I am sure we will see each other Out there. Are you going to fish the shootout on the 5th?
Matt B
traymond34
Species: Champlain

Post by traymond34 »

Head north. Between split rock and Thompson point. There’s fish off of camp Dudley, but they were not hitting. The ones that hit were small lakers and salmon. You really can’t go wrong both spots flooded my fish finder. Good luck
Papatom
Species: Salmon

Post by Papatom »

HI,
I keep hearing about Fishville. Where is that? From what I gather it is south of Westport, NY side.

Thanks, good luck.