what the lcu has meant to me since i became a member

Fishing reports, pointers, lessons leaned from Matthew Glebus aka Fishy1
fishy1
Species: many species

Re: what the lcu has meant to me since i became a member

Post by fishy1 »

Controlled chaos wrote:Your a great man Matt, I don’t post a lot, just got back from Ontario, wish I could post pics, ( hoping river rat will) you always have a seat on controlled chaos Matt!!
thanks how did you do out there? chawk can walk you through how to post pics on here from your phone. he is going to help me soon since im haveing trouble with my post image.
Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Post by Reelax »

Great Thread Matt... it’s been years since I started with this group of fisherman, I have learned a lot and had some really great times sharing our sport. The reason it is so fun are the other fisherman like you, not the fish!
Matt B
fishy1

Post by fishy1 »

thanks everyone for being so considerate, i would like this post to keep going for a while and maybe some more members posting their successes and failures on here. i know there are alot of guests looking at this forum and would like them to think about becoming a member and posting their experiences. its a great forum. even if you dont and you see me stop and say hi and introduce yourself. being a member is free and easy and you can post and send private messages. would also like to see more fish the shootout coming up its great and the food after and meeting fisherman is great. the winter work shops are very good also and you learn and they have great raffles no charge for this and donations excepted. dean does a great job at this with help from others.
fishy1

Post by fishy1 »

i forgot to mention all my canadian fisherman freinds and members on here. everyone good luck in the shootout.
TUnamas

Post by TUnamas »

Seems like a good time to revive this post and remember Matt. God Speed my friend. Your legacy is solid and I'm grateful to have known you. You touched many, family first, but all of us!
C-Hawk
Species: salmon,lake trout

Post by C-Hawk »

Thanks for this Scott.
TruViking
Species: Those who thrive in Cold H20

Post by TruViking »

:( Hold-Up. Was it today?
Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Post by Reelax »

TUnamas wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:24 pm Seems like a good time to revive this post and remember Matt. God Speed my friend. Your legacy is solid and I'm grateful to have known you. You touched many, family first, but all of us!

Thanks Scott. His thread from 2018 is a great way to remember him.

It is time to dedicate the 2022 Reelax fishing season to Fishy1’s memory. May he Rest In Peace..
Matt B