Need crew?

A place where folks with boats can pick up others and a place where folks without boats can make it known that they'd like to go out on a boat when there is room!
Wdrnr
Species: Salmon Lakers, warm if needed

Need crew?

Post by Wdrnr »

Ended up putting my boat to sleep for the Winter way too early. Family health issues and fish mates 100% into deer hunt mode drove me off the water. Retired, so I’m ready most any time. Tx
Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Re: Need crew?

Post by Reelax »

PM me your phone number Dave, I have lost it... I'll keep you in mind.... Maybe even take you and Dan out together after muzzleloader is over. Reelax doesn't get put to bed, ever ;)
Matt B
Wdrnr

Post by Wdrnr »

Tx Matt, will pm.... any luck on the hunt? A few days this coming week and then it’s wide open
Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Post by Reelax »

Saw more deer than usual during rifle (30), and located and saw 2 rack bucks, but could not close an ethical shot on either. Have Muzzle loader tag and doe permit left to fill this coming week hopefully. Then it will be fishin mode, 1-2 trips per week until freezout. Sounds like you fared much better in both VT and CT.?
Matt B
Wdrnr

Post by Wdrnr »

Yeah we have had a pretty good year so far. I passed on a good one here first day Same as you, unethical butt shot that I just won’t take. If you don’t tag out, I’ll take care of you.
grandpa2h
Species: salmon

Post by grandpa2h »

have boat, truck,trailer, tackle,ect am disabled,need weekday fishing,driver partner albaney,ny area