2016 RECAP OF MY FISHING REPORTS. jan.-jan. more photos added 1/5 2016

Fishing reports, pointers, lessons leaned from Matthew Glebus aka Fishy1
fishy1
Species: many species

Re: 2016 RECAP OF MY FISHING REPORTS. jan.-jan. more photos added 1/5 2016

Post by fishy1 »

wayne for a being a great fishing buddy and i enjoyed our bloopers together. wayne donkin donuts coffee is the best thanks for delivering since there is none in my area. :D
fishy1
Species: many species

Post by fishy1 »

lots of other forum members i have fished with in 2016 and kept close contact with. flyfish1, salmon-crazy, windknot, jason from plattsburgh, chessieman, riley and his mom, and my great nephew cole. another great fishing buddy that taught me alot about fishing big rivers and a true sportsman is vt matt. i guess when i look at everyone on here they are all true sportsman. i had lots of good company and alot to post about. there are other forum members also that i have met up with on occasion also im glad to be a lake champlain united member. :D
2017 WE SHOULD ALL TRY AND TAKE A KID FISHING TO THIS GREAT SPORT.
Targa V18
Species: lake trout/Salmon

Post by Targa V18 »

:lol: :lol: [quote="Hairbone"]Great report, was just thinking about how you left off how you rib all of your poor working buddies like jimmer and i with your texted pictures while we work. :D. We love em anyways and it gives us a reason to look forward to retirement... was also thinking there was no honorable mentioned of Hamburgler.

:o