7/17/2016 jimmer harry and i

Fishing reports, pointers, lessons leaned from Matthew Glebus aka Fishy1
Targa V18
Species: lake trout/Salmon

Re: 7/17/2016 jimmer harry and i

Post by Targa V18 »

C-Hawk wrote:I'm posting lure patterns, the least you could do is post what kind of donuts are working, although I think Cheetos work just as well.
Ok I'm going to give into you!!! The best are Koffee Kup Krawlers!!! I won't post Fishy 1's secret donuts as he might get upset. I fished the same spot tonight with the same lures and depths along with speed and got absolutely skunked!!! You want to know why???? NO DONUTS!!!! And the best part was I had two Law Enforcement Officers on board with me! I thought for sure they would have DONUTS!!!!! They must of had to many on their last patrol..... :cry:
Targa V18

Post by Targa V18 »

fishy1 wrote:we have 2 brands of donuts on board all the time and some goes in the water for chum. :lol: jimmer and i are ready for you harry and travis.
Time to re-stock the cupboards!!!!
Hairbone
Species: Bluegill

Post by Hairbone »

Jimmer, those fis are still there. Just the full moon making it slow during different parts of the day. Best thing to do is find other groups of fish to work looking for something active. Always can go back to em and see if they are chewing. Those fish are eating 3" & 5" smelt based on the 15 that came out of a laker on Saturday.

Anyone know where the large schools of large sized Alewives moved up the lake to?
fiSHERMAN
Species: BASS/SALMON

Post by fiSHERMAN »

fishy1 wrote:we have 2 brands of donuts on board all the time and some goes in the water for chum. :lol: jimmer and i are ready for you harry and travis.
and thanks on liking my boat matty I got a good deal on it I believe I made a couple modifications added a radio and also made a nice glove box lid because they some reason figured they were better left wide open. But I've had it in water couple times now and really enjoying it !!!
fiSHERMAN
Species: BASS/SALMON

Post by fiSHERMAN »

Targa V18 wrote:
and buy a phone I've been waiting for your phone call all night ! :roll: and I always thought it was grizzly that worked good for chumming but now I know it's the donuts
fishy1
Species: many species

Post by fishy1 »

fiSHERMAN wrote:
Targa V18 wrote:
and buy a phone I've been waiting for your phone call all night ! :roll: and I always thought it was grizzly that worked good for chumming but now I know it's the donuts
he was texting me all night while i was out fishing catfish. his phone was busy. :lol:
Targa V18

Post by Targa V18 »

Hairbone wrote:Jimmer, those fis are still there. Just the full moon making it slow during different parts of the day. Best thing to do is find other groups of fish to work looking for something active. Always can go back to em and see if they are chewing. Those fish are eating 3" & 5" smelt based on the 15 that came out of a laker on Saturday.

Anyone know where the large schools of large sized Alewives moved up the lake to?
Thanks!!!! Fishy 1 said the same in a text. Your right the screen showed they were there. It was still a beautiful evening to be out on the water.
fishy1
Species: many species

Post by fishy1 »

the moon is very nice tonight but dont have any idea how it will affect the fishing tommorrow. jimmer it wasnt you last evening i think the moon had more to do with it since you know the fish are still there. remember the fathers day derby with that full moon. :cry: