draw your partner derby

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
early bird
Species: cold water

Re: draw your partner derby

Post by early bird »

Hey Deano....Thanks for a great day on the lake. 'thought we were in it there but it wasn't meant to be I guess.

To all you forum members out there... if you happen to spot the yellow top half of Dean's lead core rod along the shore of the ramp as the lake level drops...hang onto it and let him know :oops: . We got off to a bit of an auspicious start. There's also a nice stick bait up in the tree for anyone adventerous to get it. Sh*t happens when your motor doesn't cooporate, it's dark and the winds blowing :o :o . Cardinal...Thanks for the light. Heat and a hot breakfast made a huge difference on the Pope Mobile (aka.. The Homewrecker, a very comfortable ride, I might add).

Another great event and wonderful time. Thanks for everyone's contributions on and off the water. This touney is always a great way to get the season going.

See you on the water!

Tim
homewrecker
Species: salmon,mermaids

Post by homewrecker »

Anytime Tim, when the frost starts nipping at your nose the Homewrecker is a welcoming warm float so come on back.
fishhuntadventure
Species: salmon, walleye, trout

Post by fishhuntadventure »

Dean - thank you for a great time once again. Had a great time with Effie and thoroughly enjoyed the day! I am a little late posting (sorry) as I had an issue updating my anti-virus and forced myself to not log in until it was resolved (2 hours on with tech support finally did it).

I don't often do well early on and our results reflected this but I wouldn't want to miss this event!
The Office: 1964 Niagara Deluxe, 40hp
Top: I made it
Sonar/GPS: Eagle 480 and Lowrance Elite 5
Line: Seaguar, PowerPro, Excel
Maps: Navionics
Riggers: BigJon
Targets: Salmon, Walleye, more...
Inspiration: Grampa Charlie
The Point: You need to ask?!