Taping Workshop Summary 3-2-12

Share info on fishing Champlain.
Salmoneye
Species: Fish

Re: Taping Workshop Summary 3-2-12

Post by Salmoneye »

Once again, thanks to Ron Winter, VT Home & Marine, and all the sponsors...

See ya next year...
There was a young man from Nantucket...
Fishdawg
Species: Salmon

Post by Fishdawg »

Ron and all of the sponsors
Thanks for putting on a great night for the Champlain fishing community! The next best thing to be on the water fishing! Thanks also to Rob and Bill for introducing new products that are out there for us to use in our quest for the big ones, as well as offering us tips and instructions from them already having tested these products. I've already tied up a leader with the invisa swivel and am getting another slide diver set up for use this spring. I even used some of the Tamiron tape provided at the session to customize some verticle blades. After all of these benefits, I was lucky enough to win the Lowrance. I had a hard time believing Ron called my number. I am very appreciative to be a member of this fishing community!
Flashpoint
Species: trout/salmon/stripers

Post by Flashpoint »

As always, Kudo's out to Ron, the folks from VT Home & Marine & all that made for a great evening! NIce to have good travel weather this time, a wonderful primer for the upcoming season & the tail end of what winter we have had.
Nice to share each others stories, tips & techniques!

Can't wait to get on the water! :lol:
Sleepswithdafishes
Species: coldwater

Post by Sleepswithdafishes »

Ron it looks like you did it again !!!!! We are lucky to have dedicated people like you as friends!!!! Great pics and prizes!!!! Sleeps
MarknFish (Mark)
Species: All

Post by MarknFish (Mark) »

A great time again Ron. Great company, great people, lots of story telling and great prizes. Many thanks and hopefully as Homewrecker states, we could get a summer get together going.
nwhavnbill
Species: salmon/trout

Post by nwhavnbill »

Thanks Ron for a hosting this great event. I really like how bill and thorny jumped up and shared their knowledge.
Great job on getting just the right amount of pizza!
Bill
digitroll (ron)

Post by digitroll (ron) »

Great idea Dean about a summer get together BBQ theme. Sandbar State Park sounds good!
crabman
Species: salmon

Post by crabman »

Boy it sure is great to share laughs and information among people who just love this sport. Great job Ron! These events don't just happen without a ton of effort. Thanks to everyone involved for another outstanding session.
voyager
Species: whatever's biting

Post by voyager »

Another great get together. It was good to catch up with the guys I know and meet some new fellow fishermen too. Definitely worth the drive!

Ron - can't thank you enough for putting it all together. Especially the drawing prizes, thanks to all who donated. I may have to up-grade my GPS to take advantage of the new Navionics chip!

Until next time.....
Cardinal
Species: salmon,perch,pike,bass

Post by Cardinal »

Thanks Ron I Had a great time meeting new fishermen. Hope to see you all soon on the water and id like to thank ben for telling me about the workshop. I think this is a great idea and would like to do this again next year thanks.
dragnballs
Species: if it swims, Iwill fish for it

Post by dragnballs »

Ron, thanks once again for putting this together again!!! and also for all the work of getting the prizes together.Thanks to your boss Jim for letting you host it thereand to Tamiron for the tape to use!! It was a great time
The idea of doing it in the summer is a great idea and will offer to bring the BBQ pit and make some bbq pork and fish
Kevin
digitroll (ron)

Post by digitroll (ron) »

dragnballs wrote:Ron, thanks once again for putting this together again!!! and also for all the work of getting the prizes together.Thanks to your boss Jim for letting you host it thereand to Tamiron for the tape to use!! It was a great time
The idea of doing it in the summer is a great idea and will offer to bring the BBQ pit and make some bbq pork and fish

Kevin,

Thanks for getting the Smelt-Rite donation for me on your commute home a month ago. The help sure makes my job easier!

The BBQ is a great idea. If someone wants to run with it (organize and plan it) that would be wonderful!
lazycs

Post by lazycs »

hey Ron thanks, had a good time at both events this winter.also thanks to your boss Jim and all the sponsors.

mike
Last edited by lazycs on Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thorny

Post by Thorny »

Another awesome night Ron. Many thanks to you, Jim, all the contributors as well as all the Fisherman who I love to hang out with and talk FISH.
Captain Rob Thorne
Captain Thorny's Fishing Charters
Rcthorne1@aol.com
lightandvariable
Species: Perch

Post by lightandvariable »

Fun night, thanks Ron and Jim,nice talking to everyone