Where to go on saturday

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
Fishing Junkie
Species: Walley, salmon, brown

Where to go on saturday

Post by Fishing Junkie »

Hi guys,

I'm used to fish lake Champlain in April and in the beginning of may. Since the weather seem good for this Saturday, I'm planing to go have a souper Friday, sleep in the area of burlington and fish on Saturday with my wife and my 12 years old kid. Can you help me a bit on where should i go and give me some techniques? I would appreciate and will give you feedback on Sunday. I have a 19 foot boat and two downriggers, planer boards etc.

Thank you for your help.
Salmon-Slammer
Species: salmon

Re: Where to go on saturday

Post by Salmon-Slammer »

What is your target species? Then we can narrow down your presentation. Do you have down riggers, lead core, dipseys or what.
cpmaple
Species: salmon,lakers and catfish

Re: Where to go on saturday

Post by cpmaple »

Converse would be my launching option if I was in your shoes or red gate but unsure how the river is getting into the lake this year. If you read a few post on here sounds like the fishing is in the upper water column. I'm headed to the water tomorrow or sunday depending on if I get all the interior back in my boat tonight. if not it will be sunday for sure. I live in ny so I will be launching out of port henry close to me but might travel north to Westport not sure. Both days look good for wind Saturday 4mph and sunday 5 mph out of the north. Best of luck get your kid on fish and be safe out there.