Bullwagga Bay

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
Crazy Ivan
Species: All

Re: Bullwagga Bay

Post by Crazy Ivan »

Wallyandre (Andre) wrote:There will be a big fleet on that little spot this w-end!!

This post has brought many readers suddently asking questions!
Andre you hit it right on the head!!!!! Plenty of readers asking question..... An no reports from this area.
Hopfully this weekends pressure will push the fish out of there into my next three spots as they move north........
Todd
Wallyandre (Andre)
Species: salmon, SM, walleyes

Post by Wallyandre (Andre) »

Hopfully this weekends pressure will push the fish out of there into my next three spots as they move north........
That's exactly what I told my friend! ;)
brute/felix
Species: salmon

Post by brute/felix »

Oh is that why its called fishing, Not everyone has the luxury to be on the water every day, therefore thats why questions are asked!

quote="Crazy Ivan"]
brute/felix wrote:Wondering how the fishing has been here this week? in Bulwagga
That's why they call it fishing.... Go there and check it out!!!!!L Then write a fishing report about your trip with full detail.[/quote]
cpmaple
Species: salmon,lakers and catfish

Post by cpmaple »

made my first trip to the bay this afternoon around 4pm no one around . Dropped two lines in the water and started trolling (flat lining) no downriggers on my boat and I picked up two salmon on one each end of the bay. I was like a kid in a candy store they where small but what a blast I had first fish in the new to me sylvan and now i'm itching to get downriggers and planner boards have to keep my eyes open. got one on a cloe patric and other on brown trout. Big thank u to crazy Ivan for all the help and the great lures I purchased today from norms bait and tackle
cpmaple

Post by cpmaple »

another successful trip to the bay. Went out on the water at 515pm last night and had first fish in the boat by 530 20inch salmon trolling for 3 hrs landed 2 more. We went 3 for 7 running small dipsy divers and silver and orange needle fish. lost two good salmon next to the boat when netting them. All and all I had a great night fishing with a buddy from work. Veru glad I boat this boat.Headed back out tonight after work with my cousin to see if we can hook up on a few more fish for him and his two boys.
tuckhunts87
Species: salmon, lakers, bass, pike

Post by tuckhunts87 »

brute/felix wrote:Oh is that why its called fishing, Not everyone has the luxury to be on the water every day, therefore thats why questions are asked!

quote="Crazy Ivan"]
brute/felix wrote:Wondering how the fishing has been here this week? in Bulwagga
That's why they call it fishing.... Go there and check it out!!!!!L Then write a fishing report about your trip with full detail.
[/quote]
wow
cpmaple

Post by cpmaple »

went out to the bay again yesterday afternoon when I got home from work. Put in and port henry and motored toward the bay put lines in the water and went 1 for 1 nice 3lb 9oz salmon with a lamprey mark on it. Made my cousin very happy first salmon he has caught on lake champlain . Going to look at down riggers tonight cant wait.Back to the back tomorrow night bring the wife and some friends out fishing for a while.
rondog
Species: all

Post by rondog »

Fished the Bay from 6:00AM. until 1:00 we had 3 hits on lead,nothing stuck.the water temp. in the bay was 59* and a mile north of the launch it was 47*.No one that I talked with had any fish.