Anyone out Saturday afternoon?......

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
TruViking
Species: Those who thrive in Cold H20

Anyone out Saturday afternoon?......

Post by TruViking »

Wondering if anyone is out or just coming in? Wind looking a bit aggressive. Thinking maybe heading up North rather than Burlington or Converse....... Wind seems stop be less potent that way for now at least. Would Love to hear the conditions if anyone has the 411 on that.
Had an excellent two hours last night at Converse with a non-stop flurry of Salmon.... Can't keep myself from going back there, wind for not! Lol.....
Detritus
Species: Anything we can catch

Re: Anyone out Saturday afternoon?......

Post by Detritus »

Pretty rough out there, and its only going to get worse. Probably 3-4 footers out there an hour ago.
"Country Angler" - '93 Trophy 2002 - Cold water boat
"Strike Three" - '04 Triton SF21 - Warm water boat
"The Dumpster" - '90 Starcraft SF14 - Camping Boat

Jack
TruViking
Species: Those who thrive in Cold H20

Re: Anyone out Saturday afternoon?......

Post by TruViking »

Detritus wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:47 pm Pretty rough out there, and its only going to get worse. Probably 3-4 footers out there an hour ago.
Yup!
Well I found that out quick. I decided "What the Hell" and gave it a go. It was definitely interesting. I didn't mind it but the two Greenish colored faces next to me hovering under a blanket, they weren't so keen on the amusement park ride I brought them on! In any case, I got two lines in for about 20 min. Then empathy for the passengers took over and I brought them in. What a difference a day makes though. The previous late afternoon, I got out there and it was beautiful. Not to mention my best Salmon day in a month or more(6-7/ all but one were 18.5"-21" with fattest one at 4.9lbs) and a dozen or so of those pesky lakers!